Gamsby & Mannerow Ltd
Since 1966, Gamsby and Mannerow Limited has earned a reputation for excellence in Civil Engineering. We are an employee-owned, Canadian firm, and everyone on our team takes a personal interest in the success of every project. Over the years, a broad spectrum of municipal, provincial and private clients have relied on our professionals for a wide range of engineering projects. Through growth and diversification, we have been able to meet and exceed their needs.
The keynote of our approach is to develop innovative, cost-effective and practical solutions for our client's unique requirements. This means:
- Understanding the client's goals and objectives;
- Recognizing and integrating development with environmental concerns;
- Utilizing creative and sound problem solving techniques;
- Developing the most innovative and realistic solutions;
- Assigning only competent, experienced staff.
At Gamsby and Mannerow Limited, we have always emphasized staying abreast of the latest technologies in order to understand and deal with the complex systems that support today's communities.
Our Guelph, Kitchener, Listowel and Owen Sound offices employ highly trained engineers, technicians and technologists. We are fully automated, using the latest in computer-aided:
- Project management
- Data communications systems and
- Electronic total station surveying.
Our clients benefit from the 'one to one' services of experienced professionals who apply state of the art methods to meet their needs. From concept to certification, our expertise and creativity enable us to master even the most challenging engineering projects.